In addition to all of the Easter parties, the boys and I have been hanging out at the park because the weather has been incredible. I attempt to run and then we go to the playground for some (different than our backyard) slides and swings. Brady tries to keep me on track by asking, "Why are you walking, now, Mommy? Go faster." I have to breathe, Brady.
One night, we ate at Becks by the golf course. I try to get the boys interested in golf, but Tanner is so loud when observing, "OHHHHH, Mommy did you see him hit that ball??" They both know that the sand is a bad thing and the jog path is right beside one of the sand traps. The boys (either or both) make (loud) commentary, "Look at that guy! He's in the sand!" This time Brady asked loudly, "Why did he hit it again in the sand?" How do I respond? I thought about "Brady, he really isn't a good golfer." But instead I just said, "Silly golfer." We might be asked to stay away from the golf course.
Tim attended a college night at Jordan's school. While so many of the things have changed, the tasks on the agenda for the next year seem to be the same old. Visit schools and take tours. Look at schools that are dream schools but also look at some back-up plan schools. Can anyone say my Alma Matter? Seems like we are going to be touring colleges for Jordan at the same time that we are touring elementary schools for the little ones. How did this happen?
Finally, a current post. We went to the mall today to play with Benjamin, Connor and Timothy. We are planning a joint birthday party for May 1 for Benjamin, Connor and Brady. Details to follow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment