We went to the park by our house yesterday after work. The exciting development there is that Brady rode his scooter the entire way there AND BACK! Tanner rode his tricycle all the way there AND BACK! Major milestone for us! This was also a reminder of how much I love the immediate area in which we live.
Today, Brady, Tanner and I went to the Bluebell Creamery in Brenham. It was such nice weather again. We toured the Creamery, but I don't think the boys got much out of it. After the tour, we were able to chose a scoop from a pretty good selection of their ice cream. I don't think my favorite, Rocky Road, is anyone else's favorite because it wasn't on the list. The boys were able to find many flavors, but they were also able to narrow it down to a single selection when the time came to tell our tour guide what they wanted!
Tonight, the three of us are going to Zoobilee at the zoo. We are not sure what this is, but it is part of our zoo membership so we are going! Look for the report on that later this weekend.

No comments:
Post a Comment